Public authorities are obliged to make websites and mobile applications accessible in accordance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council. The following accessibility statement documents the implementation status of this website in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Unknown: Content was not rated or rating results are not available
Content that is not accessible to people with disabilities
- PDF documents created before 23.09.2018 could not yet be converted to an accessible format.
- PDF documents created after 23.09.2018 do not yet have an accessible format.
- Some documents have been provided by third parties (for example, the Examination Office, other FAU bodies, ministries, etc.). These documents are not available in an accessible version.
- Embedded videos currently have no subtitles or transcription available.
- Currently there is no textual description for directions describing maps or maps.
- Graphics or images contained in the pages are currently not completely supplemented by text descriptions.
Help and contact in case of problems
You may have shortcomings in meeting the requirements notify the accessibility or information that is not accessible be presented barrier-free.
Remains a request for the possibility of contact within six weeks in full or in part unanswered, the competent authority checks at the request of the user, whether in the context of Monitoring against the operators of the web offer measures are required.
Contact information of the enforcement oversight body:
Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und Vermessung
IT-Dienstleistungszentrum des Freistaats Bayern Durchsetzungs- und Überwachungsstelle für barrierefreie Informationstechnik
- Phone: +49 89 2129-1111
- EMail: email@example.com
- Web: https://www.ldbv.bayern.de/digitalisierung/bitv.html